Friday, June 3, 2011

Everything is Going to be Okay

I had a fantastic time sleeping over at Maddie's house last night.  We stayed up discussing random hilarious topics.  Haha I was laughing so hard that I could hardly breath...I really missed being this happy.  After spending this time with my friends I realize that things are going to be okay and life moves on.  Each day just keeps getting better and better.  Maddie's mom made crepes for us for breakfast.  She makes the best food! We also went to a vietnamese restaurant called VINA...? I think?  I really liked it! I also really love fooooood!


Anna and I went to Hoban for lunch today.  It was delicious which wasn't a surprise. It was nice to spend some time with Anna. I had a really great time hanging out with Kathy and her group of friends.  They are all so nice and accepting.  I am jealous of the friends that she has.  I can just tell that they are all really great people.  Hanging out with them really helped me get my mind away from my thoughts.  I felt relaxed and just happy.  I love that feeling. I had a really great night and I loved the new X Men movie. Tonight is a good night.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment