Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Life is Moving Forward

I had another good day at work.  The pool isn't officially opened so I pretty much sit and watch the ducks swim around in the poop colored water.  I am getting super tan though! I swept the bathrooms trying not to think too hard about all the spiders that might crawl up my broom.  I made puppy chow and these chocolate bars tonight. Yumm!

I started reading Twilight today at work.  Ugh... I hate how the only image in my head is Kristin Stewart.... totally ruins the book.  So...I absolutely love my macbook pro... I also love my puppy... I can honestly say that each day is getting easier and easier.  I am enjoying each day and staying positive.  I miss my happy self.



Tomorrow I am going to a sleepover with Maddie and Anna. I am so excited! I still miss having her as a friend... sort of bummed that things turned out this way...

No comments:

Post a Comment